Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her wonderful partner JP at Orange County California. Henry is a happy, go-lucky father. The majority of people have come across me through my Instagram platform @annephung where I post my daily life: the good, the bad and all in between. When I was in 1990, I moved to America together with my parents and brother when I turned one and a half. Without my parents' passion for hard work and sacrifice and sacrifice, I wouldn't be with you sharing my journey. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot at a better future I worked hard to be their proudest and had tunnel vision when it came to achievement. I thought my future would unfold one way or another: I'd graduate from college, get an employment opportunity in the corporate world, then be married, and then start an family. While I believed this was the definition of the ideal life, reality had other plans. The amount of...
Comments
Post a Comment